You can view the calendar here.
You can fill out an event request here.
This policy is in place to ensure groups and persons who wish to use the facilities can do so without scheduling conflicts. Please use the following process:
NOTE: If you do not follow this process and there is a conflict with a properly scheduled event, your event will be cancelled.
- Send your scheduling request to email@example.com or fill out the form here. Include the group or individual name, phone number, date, time, purpose and all areas of the facility you want to schedule. You may want to copy yourself on the request as well.
- Once your request is received you will receive email confirmation of the request. Please note, this is not confirmation of the scheduling; only that your request has been received.
- Someone from the Admin team will receive your request and check it against the calendar. If the space is available the Admin team will discuss the event and either approve or deny it.
- Upon approval you will receive an email confirming the event’s placement on the calendar. If the event cannot be approved you will receive notice of that as well.
- If you need to change any of the details please inform us with another email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Admin team will review the requested changes and respond promptly.
Again, failure to use this process may result in the interruption or cancellation of your event.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Admin Team, Sunnyslope Mennonite Church